Day 2: Christmas Traditions

This was my favorite ornament as a child.  I would make sure I got to put it on the tree each year.  I love how the light makes the tree sparkle and I still make sue it is place in front of a light each year.  I think ornaments are such a fun way to make memories.  This little tree will always remind me of our traditions.

Each year we would put up our tree and decorations the day after Thanksgiving.  For dinner we would get pizza and then we decorated sugar cookies.  We finished the day with cookies, eggnog and custard, served in pretty silver cups.  

I look forward to starting traditions with Stafford!!  What are some of your family traditions? 

 Stafford is getting into the Christmas Spirit!!  He rolled over for the first time on his own today!!

Comments

Popular Posts