I'm Dreaming...

I've been dreaming of a white Christmas for years!  I hardly expected to have one regardless of whether we were in Charleston, Lexington or Chattanooga but all 3 places had snow!! What are the odds?  Peter and I especially enjoyed sitting by the fire with all of the family watching the snow come down through the kitchen window.  We also enjoyed celebrating Christmas for the first time with little guy.  It was fun to think back to a year ago when we surprised his family with the news that we would be having a baby! 

Here are some highlights from our weekend!  I totally failed to complete my "25 day picture challenge" but hopefully these will make up for it!!  Peter got some pictures of the snow so I'll have to share those later.  It was a wonderful Christmas!!


Stafford in his Christmas pjs from Mimi


Playing with Daddy


If you counted 19 you are right!


Love the fire!!


Grambo...McKenzie...Stafford



Opening Christmas presents



Cousins Bailie & Schaffer


Schaeffer & Stafford....our little blessings of 2010

Comments

Popular Posts