Stafford's Top Ten in Ten

I'm linking up with some super fun bloggers who love to take pictures!  I still haven't graduated to really using the manual settings on my camera yet but hopefully when I do my "Top 11 in 11" this time next year I'll be an old pro!  I had a hard time narrowing down 10 pictures of Stafford so you get a few bonus shots!

1. Newborn Love
 Little Guy was just a few hours old here.  I love his little nose and lips.  We were already so in love with this sweet boy!!

2. Peaceful Sleep
I'm thankful that our little guy has always been a good sleeper.  I set him down on the couch one day and when I looked over this is how he was laying.  I love his hair in this picture.  He was born with highlights and you can really see those frosted tips in this shot.  Such a sweet little angel!!

 #3 Wild Man
This was taken when Stafford could first start holding his head up.  I love how he is looking so intently at Daddy.  And of course the hair....who can forget that hair!?!

 #4 Loving Life
This picture makes me laugh.  It is one of the first really smiley happy pictures of Stafford.  Someone at church told me once that he has a happy heart and I agree!  Love this happy little guy!!

 #5 Mommy's Little Helper
 If you've read my blog before you know I love to cook.  I have enjoyed staying at home with Stafford because it gives me the opportunity to try new things.  Stafford is my constant companion and little helper.  This was taken one day while we were cooking.  I love his sweet expression!

#6 Firsts
There are way too many firsts to capture on camera but it fun when you get to actually do it!  This is a picture from Stafford's first visit to the beach.  It is probably a cuter picture to me because of the whole day...the smells...the laughter...the fun....regardless I love this one.

 #7 Super Son
Stafford's Aunt Liz sent him this onesie and I love it.  I think he looks ADORABLE in it and I couldn't resist doing a photo session when he was wearing it.  I was thrilled when I caught this expression. 
Isn't he super cute?

#8 Serious Face
This is Stafford's serious face.  He will be very serious and then just break into a huge smile.  I love his big beautiful eyes in this shot.

#8 Happy Heart
 This title says it all.  I am SO blessed to get to spend my days with this sweetheart!  And the hair makes me laugh everytime I look at it!

#9 Baby Blessing
This isn't a particularly good shot but it is special to me.  This is the first thing I bought for Stafford to wear, long before we knew that Stafford was Stafford.  I wrapped it up and gave it to Peter to share the news with him.  I love it that he can finally wear it.

#10 Merry Christmas
There isn't anything much cuter than a baby in a Santa hat!  Merry Christmas from Stafford!!


 #11 Big Boy
 Each month I take a picture of Stafford with his pelican.  It is fun to look back and see how much he has changed between pictures.  This was his 4 month shot.  Peter likes it because it looks like Stafford is waving.  I just love his little toes, hair and the fact that he is sitting up (with help from the chair of course)!

#12 Happy Boy
I just love catching that smile on camera.  I know he probably won't always smile for the camera so I'll get as many shots now while he still does!!

It is hard to believe that this special little happy guy has only been around since August.  We are so blessed to be his parents and each day brings new challenges and fun to being a family of 3.  Stafford makes me want to have tons of children!!  It will be fun to continue to take pictures of his milestones and of course I'll be sharing them here for you to see!!

Happy New Year!

Comments

  1. I love #3 and 4, but they are all so sweet. Stafford is a doll and has such sweet expressions.

    Thanks for linking up with us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He has the best expressions and hair :O) I love it!! He is so stinkin' adorable!! Love his superman onesie!!!

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting our little corner of the world! If you are new I'd love to have you follow along here! Have a wonderful day!

Popular Posts