Project 365: Week One

January 1: I don't think this is particularly good but it represents a fun tradition.  Each year we have gone to look at the lights on James Island.  This year we went for dinner at Mercato and then walked in Marion Square.  I had Stafford in the baby carrier so Peter had the camera and got most of the pictures.  I snapped this one quickly.

 January 2: These 3 cats came from Cinque Terra, Italy.  We were in a quaint little town and I saw them and thought they were a cute and inexpensive and light (we were backpacking) reminder of our time there.  I don't really like or dislike cats but we did see a cute cat curled up in a basket while we were there and so they remind me of that wonderful place.  I'm proud of this picture because I took it on manual and I think I was able to get a better shot than on the auto.  The auto kept making our walls look grey and they are blue.

January 3: I couldn't help but capture the little guy in his cute new outfit!



January 4: This was my first attempt at making baby food for the little guy.  I like this picture because when taking it on auto the container looked yellow and it was a bright orange.  I wasn't able to capture it on film the way it looked to me but this manual shot was much closer than the original.  Maybe I'll try this shot again in a few months after lots of practice and I'll be able to capture the true color!
January 5: One of my favorite Christmas presents this year was my Nook!  I had a hard time getting a good shot of this and it still is a little blue for me.  Practice makes perfect I suppose. You can't tell but I'm currently reading the Anne of Green Gables series.  It's fabulous!

January 6: Stafford has been rolling from his back to front quite often.  This day he rolled over and back multiple times and even started looking at himself in the mirror.  I tried to get his whole face in the mirror but we only have so many minutes of happy tummy time!

January 7: Stafford was super mad here.  But I couldn't pass up the chance to get a shot of the awesome onesie!!  Can you guess what it is?  It is a C-17!  We'll have to try this shot with a happy face another time.

On to week two!!

Comments

  1. What a cutie pie baby! The city I live in is called Stafford :) Fellow 365er, here. Can't wait to see what you come up with next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures!!! Jealous of your Nook! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! I love your photos! And you blog is cute too! :)

    I am your newest follower.


    I too am playing along with the Project 365! I would love it if you would come over to my place and check it out. :)
    http://marnispics.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun shots! That last one is hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job posting all your pics!! I used to make the girls baby food too! It's fun in a weird way :O) I love his expression when he looked in the mirror. ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pic of my little man Stafford in his new outfit. So looking like his daddy, you know the smartest man in the world.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting our little corner of the world! If you are new I'd love to have you follow along here! Have a wonderful day!

Popular Posts