Stafford at Play


Stafford has been playing a lot lately.  He really enjoys his new Jumperoo and still plays in his gym for about an hour each morning.  He is all smiles in the morning!

He loves his new dog "Scout" that sings to him and plays games.  I've found Scout singing a couple of times when Stafford gets up from his nap. 
 Recently he has started rolling over from back to front.  I caught him checking himself out in the mirror earlier today! 
Stafford wants to chew on anything and everything. My computer is no exception. Here is a picture of Stafford helping me buy some books online.


Comments

  1. With a cutie like him I'm sure it will be easy peasy to take a photo a day!

    Happy Friday!
    ~ingrid

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute pic of him on the laptop. You know I am crossing my fingers he is a reader like his parents.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting our little corner of the world! If you are new I'd love to have you follow along here! Have a wonderful day!

Popular Posts