What is Project 365?

Just a little note about the new tab at the top of my blog called "Project 365".
In order to improve my photography skills, or lack thereof, I'm going to be participating in a fun challenge called Project 365. The challenge is to take a picture every day for the next year. A picture a day may not sound like a lot but after doing the photo challenge in December for 25 days I can't imagine taking a picture everyday for the next year!! I'll be posted my pictures on Saturdays each week for the prior week. I hope you'll check them out and give me feedback on them! I can't wait to look back a year from now and see the progress I know I'm going to make!!
Enjoy the next year of photos!!!!

Comments

  1. Wow, you go girl!!!! I thought and thought about it, then chickened out!!! I look forward to seeing them

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting our little corner of the world! If you are new I'd love to have you follow along here! Have a wonderful day!

Popular Posts