21 Week Update

Pregnancy Update


Um I still don't have a current picture.  I swear I'm going to get one!! 

21 Weeks 2 Days



Weight Gain: 10ish pounds  Not sure since I am at 2 different Doctor's offices and their scales could be different.  So it could be a little more or a little less
Sleeping: Much less now!  I have lots more energy and now that we are visiting family I've had lots of help with the Little Guy.  I am still able to sleep the whole night without getting up but I know the days of running to the bathroom are coming!  It is starting to be uncomfortable to sleep on my back.
Craving....nothing really.  I still can't bring myself to eat a lot of meat.  I mostly want fruit and bread.  Although tonight I really wanted some Japanese food!!  But nothing even comes close to the whole orange juice thing from last time.


Other Symptoms....nothing really!  The carpal tunnel seems to have abated for a while and the heartburn is minimal.  I am thankful!!
Baby....is busy busy busy!!  This little BOY is just as busy as his big brother was in utero.  He kicks and moves around a lot.  I love it!  When I went for my 20-week ultrasound he was so active and it was really fun to watch.  The tech said he has chubby cheeks and really long toes!
Other random things....finally needing to wear my maternity pants.  I can still get by with my regular shirts and a few pants that are 1 size bigger than normal.  Today I had someone mention I was pregnant for the first time that I hadn't told.

We haven't even discussed names yet.  We referred to Stafford as "Harrison" the whole time as a joke.  Not because we think the name is funny but we knew we weren't going to use it and we needed a name to call him.  One of my friends really liked the name Harrison so she called him that and it stuck.  This time I think the baby will be Houston because let's be honest....with our last name Houston just might be a problem!

Comments

Popular Posts