MIscellany Monday II

This picture technically is of all 4 of us!

Wow!  I can hardly believe we are already on the second Monday of the new year!  That makes me happy because it means we are closer to the month of April when my little family doubles in size!!  Can't wait to have both Daddy and Baby II under our roof!


(Please excuse the poor picture quality...better ones follow!)

The Little Guy has a serious head of hair.  Seriously.  I've been excited that I don't have to spend money on tights and hairbows but I never factored in the massive number of haircuts this little man would need!  Both Daddy and I like his hair a little longer so we aren't going as often as some might.  But still!!  Regardless he has awesome "suds" hair for bathtime fun!



A big shoutout to my friend Sara who made me a bag of homemade marshmallows.  Oh my word!  Talk about absolutely transforming my from the packet hot chocolate.  For some reason this pregnancy I've wanted all kinds of hot drinks....tea, hot chocolate, spiced cider.  I'll be sharing this recipe in the near future to stay tuned!

One of the little guy's favorite words right now is baby.  He loves to look at pictures of them and he points them out everywhere.  For sometime now my heart has been really heavy for friends who are babyless who don't want to be.  I am praying for a particular friend that she gets news about her potential babies before mine arrives.  I just think that would be awesome.

On a lighter note about babies I tried to explain to the Little Guy that Mama had a baby in her belly.  Now anytime he sits next to me he want to pull up my shirt and put his finger in my belly button.  Not quite what I had in mind.

I'm visiting my in-laws this week and I plan to take the Little Guy back to the aquarium.  Three of his newest words all have to do with the ocean: fish, octopus and turtle.  Turtle sounds especially cute!  We watched a show on PBS today about the ocean and he got to see an octopus.  I can't wait to show him the real thing!

Hope you are having a fabulous Monday!!

Please follow us if you are new to our little bit of reality!
Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

Comments

Popular Posts