Things I Can't Wait To Try

I joined the Pinterest craze a few months ago.  I try to limit my time on there because you can spend so much time "pining" that you don't spend any time actually making any of the recipes or crafts.

My goal when we get back home (a week from yesterday!!) is to do something from Pinterest at least once a week.  I've been in a recipe rut for ages and Little Guy is finally at the age where he can enjoy some of the crafts and projects. 

Here are a few of the things that I've been dying to try out with him!

Can't wait to try this photo while I only have one child!

Can't wait to do this photo with Daddy and 2 Little Guys!!

Coloured pasta for crafts - pasta, food colouring and 2 squirts of hand santiser (with alcohol) per medium ziplock bag of pasta

Colored pasta for crafts

DIY bath crayons.

Make your own bath crayons!

Playdough

Playdoh

Great gift idea for a dad :-)

We sent this to Daddy already....ours was a little more messy!

Shaving Cream Bathtub Paint

Bathtub Shaving Cream Fun

Ornament

It's not too late to do one of these for 2011 is it?

Have you done any fun ideas from Pinterest?

Comments

Popular Posts