Football Jackpot

I have to admit...I'm addicted to bargain shopping.  I wish I could force myself to learn to coupon because I know I could save even more money.  But where I really like to get the good deals is on clothes for my little boys.

We just found out a couple of weeks ago that my sister is going to have a little boy too!  I'm so excited because she is due about 10 weeks after I am so these little boys will be close in age!

One of my shopping secrets is to shop often.  With Little Guy around I don't get to go as often as I'd like.  So when we went to the mall on Thursday for a playdate at the food court (my how life has changed!) I knew I would end up stopping by our Gymboree store just to see what they had.

Oh my word did I hit the jackpot!

My sister's husband played Division I football and helps to coach his High School team.  He is an awesome coach and mentor for his kids!  Having this boy is going to be great fun for him and no doubt he'll be a big football junkie just like his Daddy.

I was THRILLED when I realized that for some crazy reason no one in Tacoma is interested in anything football related because almost everything from Gymboree's "Tiny MVP" line was on the sale rack.  And it was in the perfect size!!

Here is what little nephew will be sporting in the fall...


Yeah that's right!  A football Halloween costume.

How cute is this little sweater for chilly Friday night games?

Item image
Love this!!


How cute are the tiny footballs around the cuff!  These will be great with both the sweater and the rugby shirt.

Item image
S has this right now!  I love the one-piece outfits!!  They are so comfy especially for the babies!

I got all of these pieces for less than 40 dollars.  It would have been even less because I had a 20% off coupon but I seem to have misplaced it.  I guess I'll have to use it on my next trip!

I really like Gymboree clothes because they are well made and so cute!  I line-dry everything (except onesies and sometimes pjs) because it keeps it from looking too faded and worn.  Almost everything I have from the Little Guy still looks new so to me it is worth the effort to lay it out or hang it on the line.  It also re-sales very well.

If you like Gymboree clothes I would suggest signing up for Parent's magazine.  They usually include a 20% coupon in every other magazine.  Combining their great sales, the Gymbucks program and their Rewards program can really allow you to get some nice clothes for an unbeatable price!

I can't wait to see my little nephew in all his cute football gear!!

Comments

  1. ava's first halloween included her dressed up in that football costume. it was hysterical! i cannot, for the life of me, find a picture of it. apparently i was a horrible blogger two years ago and totally failed to do a halloween post! and i love gymboree too. so does my mom....which means i rarely have to spend money there since my mother is completely out of control when it comes to buying things for her grandchildren ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting our little corner of the world! If you are new I'd love to have you follow along here! Have a wonderful day!

Popular Posts