Best Buds

I've been waiting to share this photo.  
Clearly the
Click It Up A Notch

photo contest is the perfect time!
This is by far my favorite photo from the past month and definitely so far from my photo class.  Our assignment was to find good light and stop motion.  

I'm not a huge advocate of kissing the puppy but somehow this shot just happened!  I love the lighting and the expression on the Little Guy's face.  Plus I took it in manual!

I'm getting a new computer when peter gets home (in oh, less than 24 hours!!!!) and I can't wait to get some photo editing software.  This is the first image that I'm going to play around with for fun.  I can't wait to continue to improve in my photography!!




Comments

  1. Aww, so cute! Great photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely adorable...nothing like the love between a boy and his dog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet moment! I'm not a big fan of puppy kisses either but it makes for a wonderful photograph :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable. Kissing the puppy is okay once in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh! So cute. Best friends.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My daughter totally does this same thing! So gross...LOL! But it makes a great photo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is such a cute photo! It was captured just at the right moment, it really tells a sweet story!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Laura, you nailed the stop motion! Love how Bear's tongue is so far out!! Too fun!! Photos like this one is definitely one to be treasured for a long time!! I'm so happy P is almost home!! Yay! Way to go taking this one in manual mode!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Definitely nailed that stop motion!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting our little corner of the world! If you are new I'd love to have you follow along here! Have a wonderful day!

Popular Posts