Miscellany Monday

1. Ugh

I've finally come up with one negative to being pregnant in this weather. Post pregnancy clothes. After I had Stafford I got to wear comfy cotton things because it was so hot in August in Charleston. It's still in the 60s here. And while that is definitely more motivating to go outside (hello no sweating) it means maternity jeans and trying to hide whats left of that belly. 14 pounds to go and then another 20 to get to my goal weight.

2. Married to a Rockstar

My husband is the most modest and humble person I know. He doesn't ever brag but this is my blog so I get to! He ran his marathon yesterday in 3:15 (actually a few seconds faster but it's early here and my brain is still asleep). It was a very hard course with lots of hills. And lets face it....the new Daddy is running on fumes helping to take care of us. He is totally amazing!

3. Order up!

My parents are here this week and we couldn't have custom ordered better weather. It has been gorgeous out! I'm so thankful!!

This is short but mid too early wakeup call just finished eating so I'm going back to bed! I'll leave you with my favorite baby photo of the week!

Comments

  1. My husband went to The Citadel...Charleston is a great town! Your baby sure is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow- that's great that your DH did a marathon in that time! Yesterday I walked a 12k in 2:41.... He's quite the runner! And your baby is adorable~

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're near Atlanta and it's been much warmer here, but all-in-all a wonderful Spring. Congratulations on the baby...and to your hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie pie...smiley babies make the early morning hours less painful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet pic all nice and cozy in the covers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling baby. Joining you from sweet shot tues.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting our little corner of the world! If you are new I'd love to have you follow along here! Have a wonderful day!

Popular Posts