Friday Fun

This week has flown by. I'm trying to figure out a way to make time stand still. Any ideas?

We filled our week with trips to the farmer's market....eating lots of fresh fruit....2 month checkup (praise God for a healthy baby)...smiles and giggles...sleeping through the night.....shaving cream play....lots of walks...time in the Word and clearly time in Mama's makeup bag!

Hope your week was as fun as ours!!

If you want you can follow our fun-news on Instagram at storybook_reality. Someday I'll get a cool kinky button!

Comments

  1. I have passed along the Sunshine award to your super awesome blog! You can read all about it here... http://www.blissfulbucketlist.com/2012/06/sunshine-award.html

    I understand if you don't have time to repost this, but I just wanted to let you know that your blog is appreciated!

    Can't wait to see more of your posts!

    Sarah @
    www.blissfulbucketlist.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting our little corner of the world! If you are new I'd love to have you follow along here! Have a wonderful day!

Popular Posts