Just The Boys

I never thought I'd be a good boy Mama.  I don't really like dirt and can't catch a ball to save my life.  But somehow God knew that I would be a good boy Mama.  At least I hope I'm a good one!

These boys just have my heart!

Little Guy looking at the waterfall at one of our city parks.  We have the nicest park system!



My Littlest and Biggest boy chatting with Mimi and Grandad
(no we did NOT leave him in the Bumbo unsupervised)


Little Guy reading.  I hope he always loves books as much as he does now!


Littlest before bed.  Melt my heart!!


Little Guy has learned to climb!


Littlest checking out the scenery.  Isn't this hilarious?  He didn't want to sit forward in his carseat so we tried him on his belly.  He looked at the window of the restaurant for the rest of the meal.


This is his "I had an accident in my outfit on Sunday morning at church during the service" face.


We stayed in a hotel during our road trip last month.  The Little Guy thought it was awesome and even though we don't have a house phone he knew exactly what to do with this one.  Answer calls from Pa and Ma all night long and take messages!

Thankful for my boys today!!!

Comments

  1. I felt the same way about having a boy!

    I only wanted girls and I believed in mind over matter so I was shocked when I was pregnant with a little boy!!

    lol but he's amazing and he's my little cuddle bug so I want more boys now

    p.s following you from the mommy brain mixer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boys are the best :)Sweet pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for linking up! New follower from the MommyBrain Mixer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute picture of your little one when he "did it at church" :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm giggling a little to myself right now... I always thought I wanted a boy because I am into all the dirt and stuff. BUT now that I have Little A (a girl), I don't know what I would do with a boy. With all that climbing and boo boos and whatnot. It would stress me OUT! Your boys are so beautiful though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, such fun pictures! I used to feel so unsure about having a boy (that's what happens when you have 6 nieces and a daughter, I guess), but now that I've got my little man, I don't know what I ever did without him.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I found you through the Mommy Moment's Hop and I'm your newest follower! Your boys are precious and I'm excited to find another lover of Christ! I look forward to connecting with you!

    Christie
    http://satisfactionthroughchrist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pictures! I was the same way when I had my daughter, I wasn't sure what to do with her. Thankfully they teach us as they go :o)

    New follower from the blog hop
    http://lifeexperienceneeded.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  9. These pictures are precious!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting our little corner of the world! If you are new I'd love to have you follow along here! Have a wonderful day!

Popular Posts