Campus Book Rentals Review

Before I became a full time Mama I spent 8 years of my life working on a college campus.  I spent time as a hall director, Assistant Director of Residential Living, and an Academic Advisor.  I love love love college kids!!  It's such a great time in life.  I loved college and I always wanted to make sure I could do anything i could to make their experience even better!

I was recently contacted by Campus Book Rentals to review their company.  I don't do a lot (or any until now) of product reviews.  I want my blog to be a place where I get to express my opinions and where people can come to read the real me.

That being said, I wish I had known about this company when both Peter and I were in grad school!  Campus Book Rentals allows you to rent your textbooks and then return them at the end of the semester!  They offer free shipping and even include a shipping label so you can send your book back.  And their prices are 40-90% lower than bookstore prices.

This company clearly understands the needs of students.  They offer rentals on both a quarterly and semester long basis.  They have an extension period if you need to keep your book past the deadline.  And you can highlight!!

Here is my favorite part about this company.  For every book rented they donate to Operation Smile.  Have you heard of it?  Operation Smile is a children's charity that focuses on children born with facial deformities.  They've performed over 200,000 surgeries on children with cleft palates or lips!  Isn't that awesome!?!

If you are in college or graduate school check out Campus Book Rentals for your textbook needs!

Comments

  1. I'm so jealous! I wanted to work as an Admissions Counselor on a campus...I miss college life so much! And wish I would have known about this 8 years ago too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting our little corner of the world! If you are new I'd love to have you follow along here! Have a wonderful day!

Popular Posts