Guest Posting at Momma's Meals!

Happy Friday!  I'm so excited for today's post!!  You won't find it here though.  You'll have to head over to Momma's Meals!!

Tammi contacted me a few months ago about featuring me on her blog for her weekly series "Featured Friday".  Tammi is the cook and the Momma behind all the meals at Momma's Meals.  She blogs not only about food but about her adventures as a first time Momma!

The fun part about Featured Friday is the recipe!  Tammi chose a recipe from my blog and made it for her family.  She'll reveal that recipe on her blog and tell you how she liked it!

So head on over to Momma's Meals to see what recipe Tammi chose and to get a peak at all of her yummy recipes as well!

Momma's Meals

Comments

  1. Thanks for Co-Hosting with me this week Laura!! And of course for the yummy dish I got to make!! It was awesome!! Have a wonderful Holiday Season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am following you from the Follow Who? Blog Hop. Please follow me back http://savegreenbeinggreen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute site! Found you on the Local Sugar blog hop. Followed you via GFC and Twitter. Would love a follow back. :)

    http://www.happykidsinc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy recipe and my kind of easy! I will be looking forward to Momma's Meals as well as yours. I filed the strawberry recipe to use, so cute.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting our little corner of the world! If you are new I'd love to have you follow along here! Have a wonderful day!

Popular Posts