Cara Box Reveal

When I signed up to do the January Cara Box exchange I wasn't sure what to expect.  It seemed like a fun idea and I was excited to get a little pick-me-up to brighten the dreary January days here in the PNW.

What I didn't realize was that I'd get matched with two awesome girls!!  My matches were Kaylee of All Things Bright & Beautiful and Amy from Carolina In My Mind.  I had fun shopping for Kaylee and we had a lot in common.  Basically I bought here things that I wanted!!

Amy clearly has a gift for gift-giving.  I was so blown away when I opened my box!!  She sent me a list of great questions to get to know me and she really used them!!  Her box was full of things that just brightened my day AND will totally help me keep my resolutions.

One of the fun things about our match is we both lived in South Carolina before moving away.  We clearly both LOVE and MISS that beautiful place so it was fun to bond over that common experience.  Basically Amy was an AWESOME partner and I'm trying to figure out how I can "randomly" get paired with her forever and ever!!


Amy's note was SO encouraging and SO sweet!  It seriously made my day!!

I was SO excited to see that each of the presents were wrapped (something I didn't think of for my box!!).  It was fun to unwrap each of them!

Amy attached little notes to each item explaining why she included them.  This coconut scented candle was to help me "get away" and return my beloved Charleston.  How cute it that?


Another reminder.  You can take the girl out of the south....well, you know how it goes!


Amy caught on very quickly that I spend a lot of time in the kitchen.  How cute are these brightly colored measuring spoons and spatula?


Magnets for the fridge (how did she know these were on my to buy list?).  These are to hang up the boys artwork!


And my FAVORITE!!  These GORGEOUS personalized and handmade cards!!  Aren't they seriously fabulous?  One of my resolutions is to write each of my Grandmothers a hand written note once a week this year.  So these are perfect!!


She incorporated my favorite color, blue, into almost everything.  So thoughtful!!


I'm so excited to have "met" both girls through this exchange!  It was such a fun way to encourage and support someone and receive the same from someone else!

If you'd like to participate you can head over to the Wifessionals blog and sign up for February!



Comments

  1. What a neat idea! And these are really cute gifts :0) I’m a new follower of your blog from the Monday Mingle Blog Hop! Would love if you could stop by mine. Thanks :0)

    The Three Whiskateers
    http://thethreewhiskateers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. charleston is an awesome place... i lived there for a year. amazing package!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving checking out what everyone got in their Cara Box! What a sweet box this was. I love the candle to remind you of your hometown! Charleston is SO beautiful -- I love visiting my friend who lives there when we get the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cool idea! And I adore those colorful measuring spoons. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm stopping by from the link up since I participated too this month!! : ) Now following you as well!!

    Your box is so bright and fun!! I love that!! I love what you said about taking the girl out of the south... ; ) I'm a born and raised Minnesotan, but being with my family in Arkansas is where my heart really is!!

    Hope your Monday was fab!!! xo!! {I'm crossing my fingers that we get matched next time! You are a sweetheart!}

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting our little corner of the world! If you are new I'd love to have you follow along here! Have a wonderful day!

Popular Posts