It's Monday!!



This smile.  Melts my heart.  And he says Mama.  All day long.  Heaven on earth!


And this guy.  Well, he's eating the "biggest apple eber"  Love it!


This sweater?  It was mine.  It's the only piece of clothing I wore that I could get away with putting my little boy in.  We did a little photo shoot for nostalia sake.  


This kid wrings his hands when he is in distress.  This moment of distress brought to you by my parents can't feed me fast enough.




I'm learning a lot about food and I'm teaching food that I'm in control.  We don't celebrate success in this house with food unless it's on the approved list!



And this is on the approved list!  Paleo chocolate pudding.  Avocado, almond butter, cocoa powder and honey.


Linking up with my friend Carissa!!

Comments

  1. Aw!! Cute Kids! Found you through Meet and Greet. Please consider folowing me back at http://ggiftsg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking up with us for the ''I Love My Online Friends GFC Hop.'' Already a follower! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. anything with avacado in it has my vote :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable babies! And your paleo pudding looks nummy! Just found your blog from the Tuesday nice to meet you hop!
    xoxo- Kaara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice! I love that you have a sweater your son can wear. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your babies are absolutely adorable. :) I just love them!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting our little corner of the world! If you are new I'd love to have you follow along here! Have a wonderful day!

Popular Posts