Insta Friday




I'm back on Paleo and have finally found a yummy treat.  This stuff tastes JUST like the tea they give you at Aveda when you go to get your hair done.  However you get 20 for $3.00.  Yum!



Be still my heart.  Watching these two "build" a shelf together was magic.  Pure magic.  Little Guy asked numerous times...

Do you want to work together with me Mama?

We will all work together.

It was PRECIOUS!!



This..not so precious.  I like to call it "Unsupervised"  Salt art by the Little Guy.

Sigh.



Got these cuties for a steal at our local consignment shop.  They are NWT and I'm saving them for the Littlest Guy....or a Little Girl someday!



He rarely closes his eyes when nursing...he is too busy...so I was happy to capture this shot.



Yum!  5 ingredient triple chocolate cake.  



Already such a good helper!



This kid is ALL OVER THE PLACE!!!



And rocks some awesome bedhead.



Cuddling with our present that Daddy brought back from his "vacation".  

Linking up with Jeanette!

Comments

  1. Such cute kiddos!
    Found you through Sugar and Dots fb blog trade.

    -Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you find this tea? I have been looking everywhere for it ever since you posted that picture. I LOVE licorice and I want this tea!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting our little corner of the world! If you are new I'd love to have you follow along here! Have a wonderful day!

Popular Posts