Paleo Beef Stew




I'm continuing on my soup/stew streak.  I just can't get enough.  You know this one is good because I've eaten it everyday for 5 days in a row!  It is hearty and warming and paleo!!

Paleo Beef Stew

2 cups of baby carrots
1 and 1/2 lbs beef stew
large onion roughly chopped
2 medium gold potatoes chopped
1 can diced tomatoes
1 can tomato sauce
1 cup broth
2 tsp chili powder
2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp cayenne
salt & pepper to taste

As usually this is easy peasy!  Simply put all the ingredients in the crock pot and let it do it's magic!!  I set it on low and let it cook for around 5 hours.

I made this originally without the potatoes but I just needed them!!  There is actually some controversy in the paleo world about potatoes and I figure as long as I'm not eating a whole potato at a time every day then it's alright!

This was a little too spicy to feed to the babies so you might want to tone it down just a bit!

Hope you enjoy!

Comments

  1. mmmm, this looks absolutely delicious. It's been cold and rainy here in Seattle and this looks like the perfect meal to warm me up, thank you! Visiting from Showy Sunday
    ♥alycia@cupofting.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've a few friends who are going paleo, will have to pass this on to them! Thanks for linking up your stew to Showy Sunday over at www.leroylime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting our little corner of the world! If you are new I'd love to have you follow along here! Have a wonderful day!

Popular Posts