Kelsey's Room

Well after almost 7 months I have finally finished this little space. It's my favorite room in the house and it was so fun to decorate!



Got my crafting skills out and made this banner thanks to encouragement from a sweet Instagram friend! Love how it turned out and it was so easy! Rug is a bath mat from Marshalls!


Kelsey's bonnets from Beaufort Bonnet and a dress that was mine growing up. Heart hoop is by Canfield House and print by Brave Little Taylor. 


Bear and quilt is made by Ashley of Heartmade Life. Scripture card is byMelissa  Beaver and the print in the wall is one of my favorite by Lindsey from Pen & Paint. The cute little elephants are by Carkandesign. 

I bought the chest at a flea market for a steak and my Dad painted it for me. 



Isn't that little elephant adorable? My friend Sarah from Sarahmade Creations sent me that! It's paired next string art I found at Target. The initial colors were horrible so I painted it to match!  I got these letters at Hobby Lobby and painted them as well. 






This mirror was another flea market find. I painted the edges white and then wrapped a string of lights from World Market in gold ribbon. Then I attached then to the frame. I love how this turned out!


Here is the other side! String art and "love" sign above the mirror were both crafts we did in MOPS this year. The print is by Brave Little Taylor and the hoop with Keleey's name is by Amy Kavelaris. Isn't it gorgeous?




I just love her little space! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting our little corner of the world! If you are new I'd love to have you follow along here! Have a wonderful day!

Popular Posts