October 2014

It's been two years since we moved into our first house here in Illinois.  More on that in a more serious post I think later.  But here are highlights from October 2014.  Someday soon I'm going to catch up!


The movers were so sweet to Stafford and let him help as much as he wanted.


Kelsey started pulling my face toward her and giving me kisses all the time.


Drank a lot of coffee out of this mug those first few months.


Someone's pants got short fast!!


First solids


Trip to our local orchard/pumpkin patch












My crew


KJ with her doll


This is when S-man's obsession with camo began.  This was always one of my favorite outfits he would wear


And this little thing.  Love her!!


One of the first local playgrounds we discovered.


Seriously....I could just eat her up!


These two are special buddies


Prepping for her first trip to KY


And sitting up like a champ!


Cant remember how long it had been since we had seen each other but definitely too long!  Celebrating Nola's birthday at Boyd's. 




Finally a little girl buddy for Nola to love on!


KY sunset


KY in October is just about perfect


Ma & Kelsey Jane





4 generations of Stafford girls



With Great-Aunt Annette.  I just love this picture!


Gorgeous tree on my parents' street


The best we could do of the four big kids

It's a shame there is no family resemblance.  Ha!


Trick or Treat in downtown O'Fallon




Started crawling for the first time this month!  6 months old!





And pulling up!




Trick or treat in KY with the cousins


Comments

Popular Posts